The Hydraulic Concrete Block Machine is a very common building material machine. The operating procedures are very important. The Hydraulic Concrete Block Machine Factory kindly reminds you that you must follow the following 9 elements during use:
1. When the hollow brick machine is running, it is strictly forbidden to put the tool into the drum to avoid accidents.
2. Check the clutch, brake, wire rope, etc. before starting the hollow brick machine. There should be no foreign objects in the drum.
3. When using the Concrete Batching Plant, it must be placed in a solid place, stabilized by brackets or legs, and must not be replaced by tires.
4. Note that when the hopper is raised, it is strictly forbidden for anyone to pass or stay under the hopper. After the work is completed, the hopper should be fixed and then left.
5. Hollow brick machine cylinders, valve blocks, valve parts, oil pipes and other hydraulic parts, oil leakage, should be replaced with oil seals, seals and other maintenance methods or replacement of the whole piece to avoid disease operation. The oil pump and the oil motor should always listen, see, touch, and find abnormalities during operation, and must be stopped and discharged.
6. Please keep the hydraulic system, oil pipeline and hydraulic station clean inside. 7. Pay attention to the oil temperature is too high, affecting machine performance.
8. When the hollow brick machine is being overhauled, the hopper should be fixed and the power supply should be cut off.
9. The vibration time of hollow brick machine products should be strictly controlled. The vibration time should be adjusted according to the requirements of the product. The best ratio should be summed up between the yield and the quality. If necessary, adjust the feeding amount or the feeding times to reach equilibrium.
Shandong Shengya has been committed to the research and development, production and sales of Block Making Machine, with a state-of-the-art equipment, professional and technical skills and 24 years of practical experience, if you have anything you can understand, you can directly contact us.